Tuesday, August 4, 2015

July 6, 2015

iHola desde Milton Freewater!

      Fun fact for ya: when they were decided what to name Milton Freewater, Muddy Frogwater was an option for a name... surprisingly enough, that name didn't win!  Places in my mission have some really weird names... Anywhoosie, I saw more Walla Walla people! I saw two less actives at WalMart today (one didn't really look happy to see missionaries...) and on Saturday, there was a baptism for the YSA branch and a girl from my Walla Walla ward who just graduated high school was there! She said I was one of here "favoritist sisters eva!" Hehe :) that made me happy! :D Walla Walla feels like home to me :) Probably because its the only place I have actually stayed haha. Being here is awesome as well because we help visit the sister less actives in Walla Walla WHO SPEAK SPANISH!! So I get to go back to my old area! This week, our branch president asked us to visit a Luisa, so we did. Turns out, she lives in the exact same apartments that I lived in! She's right behind me! I could of been talking to her the entire 4 and a half months I was there! Oh well, we are visiting her tomorrow :) I love the people here!

     We went on exchanges this week and I stayed in the area with a STL who doesn't speak Spanish... so that was interesting! It's ok though, because we found 4 new investigators that week and put 2 people on date to be baptized! There are ALWAYS so many miracle on exchanges, its awesome! My Spanish is a work in progress, but I still love it! Sorry for the short email, but I gotta go make Muddy Frogwater into Mormon Freshwater! I love you all and have a fantabulous week!

Con Amor,
Hermana Rebekah Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment