Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August 4, 2015

iHola desde Mormon Freewater!

    These past couple of days have been awesome! Remember Sandra and Jose from Walla Walla? THEY GOT BAPTIZEDON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WAS ABLE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sandra didn't remember me haha oh well! I pretty much only met her twice. But Jose was very appreciative about us finding them and not giving up on them. On top of it, I got to see lots of my Walla Walla ward!!! Walla Walla will always have a place in my heart. :) It makes me so happy! The sisters who were actually teaching them at the time, surprised me by having me help with the interlude thing and conduct the music. Oh well! I pretty much just shared how we found them. It made my day being able to go to their baptism. Makes me feel like I have actually accomplished something haha.

       Today, we got to go to the temple :) Temple p-days are always amazing and stressful. Amazing because its the house of the Lord! And we only get to go there once about every 3 months! And stressful, because it takes about 6-7 hours to get there and back and we still have a lot of stuff to do before pday is over, still worth it though! I have been very exhausted and fatigued the past couple of weeks, so a trip to the temple was definitely needed!

      Hard to believe it's already August!!! Where has the year gone?! And I go home at the end of this year!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Well, I just gotta make these last 5 months worth it and make every minute count!
Love you all!!

Con Amor,
Hermana Rebekah Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment