Monday, May 11, 2015

May 4, 2015

Hello from... YAKIMA?!?!

    As you probably guessed... I'm getting transferred! I don't want to go to Yakima! It sounds like you're throwing up when you say it... I mainly just dont want to leave Walla Walla! I am super depressed I have to leave! I don't want to leave! Even though the work is hard and bit dry right now, I love the people here so much that I don't want to leave them! Out of my 5 almost 6 areas, Walla Walla is my favorite and it will probably forever be my favorite! Sister B and I are getting doubled out. So when I go to Yakima, she is going to Richland. The funny thing is, her new companion's name is Sister Williams! She is going to get so confused haha. The 3rd ward sisters are now going to cover both wards. So no one will be living in our apartment, so we get clean and pack everything up in our apartment! Yay... The mission is splitting after this next transfer to the Yakima and Kennewick missions. So the odds are, I will be in the Yakima Mission :/ And it gets EVEN better! I am going English speaking... again :/ So this will be my 7th transfer, of which, 5 will be in English... :/ I thought my call packet said "in the Spanish language" Ugh! I don't want to leave Walla Walla. :/

     So... my cough is still here... My poor new companion haha has to deal with this! Its super cool though! Because I don't cough when I read the scriptures or pray! Power of the scriptures and prayer! Nothing sounds appetizing still too. On the plus side, I'm not eating a lot and my abs have been sore the past couple weeks from coughing so much, so maybe I'm loosing weight! Gotta learn to look at the positives, right?
     
   Sherry finally came to church! And it was Fast and Testimony meeting! A lot of people were baring testimony of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. It was PERFECT!!!! I looked over a couple of times, and she was crying! AND we put Jose and Sandra on-date to be baptized for May 30th! Of course, as soon as things start to come together, I leave. Because that always happens to me... Que en el mundo? I'm going to miss Sherry! When we told her one of us might get transferred, she started crying! She told us we made such an impact in her life and she gave us flowers on Sunday! She better be baptized before I have to go to the Yakima mission and I better be able to go to her baptism!

      Well I gotta salir... Love you all and hope you have an awesome week!
Con Amor,
Hermana Rebekah Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment